Sunday, October 2, 2011

Burner Sapiens, part 1

 


Rites of Passage, Burning Man 2011

53,735 Souls
One Man
One Fire


First thing off the bat I would like to thank all Black Rock citizens for creating this beautiful community. You are all shinning beautiful beings, thanks for sharing and expressing your creativity and beauty. And more importantly, thank you for the opportunity to photograph you. This is the third year I’ve been running the “Portraits in the Playa” workshop, and I was very surprised with the results this year, considering my health condition - the “limping photographer” .

Again, thank you very much for participating and creating, this is the essence Burning Man.


Few things worth mentioning:

1- This blog post is part 1 out of 4 parts, so if you don’t see your portrait here at this post, please check again after few days.

2- Click on a photos for a bigger size picture, then right-click on it to save it in your computer.

3-  I would love to keep in touch, get your opinion or even see your photos from BM, so feel free to add me on Facebook [ Bernardo Borges, Fairfield ], follow the blog or email me directly.

4- I would love to send you a print of your photo, as a gift. Just contact me and we’ll take it from there!

5- Last, but not least, if you see someone that you know, please send them the link to this blog or send them my contact info.


For those curious about the previous “Portraits in the Playa” workshops, here are most of the shots:

Burning Man 2010
Burning Man 2009


 

 

Bailarina - 01

Bailarina - 03Bailarina - 04

Bailarina - 02

 

 

playaplayaplayaplaya

 

 

 

Couple - 03

Couple - 01Couple - 02Couple - 06

Couple - 04Couple - 05

Couple - 07

 

 

Cowgirl - 01

Cowgirl - 02Cowgirl - 03

 

 

Dulce - 01

 

Dulce - 02Dulce - 03

 

Dulce - 05 

 

Tiny Dancer - 02

Tiny Dancer - 03Tiny Dancer - 04

Tiny Dancer - 05

No comments:

Post a Comment